Three Bean Chili

Sunday, September 28, 2008

(Picture of chili before Ty.....scroll down)

We really like this chili recipe. I changed a couple of things though.
1. I make this in my crock pot.
2. I 1/2 the recipe and that still makes a lot.
3. I first brown the ground beef with the onion and green pepper and I add 1-2 tbsp. of Frank's Hot Sauce (so yummy, gives it a little more flavor and zing).
4. I buy the can diced tomatoes that come with jalapenos for more flavor.
5. I then add all the ingredients in the crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours.

I got the recipe from Kraft Foods website. Click HERE for the recipe.

Picture of chili after Ty. My very tall and very mischievous little boy Ty, who is only 9 months old just had to see what mom was doing. I had no idea he could reach that high onto the kitchen table. The big bang, crash and crying taught me a lesson. No more putting anything on the edge of the kitchen table!

0 comments: